Approved Supervisors Meeting
The next Middle Tennessee Supervisors’ Network meeting is Wednesday, February 29 at 9:00 a.m. (CST). This is a VIRTUAL meeting for Approved Supervisors and Supervisors in Training. Email HalsteadLMFT@gmail.com to be added to the invite.
Our monthly lunch and learn series continues on Monday, March 4 11:45 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. at Christian Psychological Center. You can earn 1 CE for attending ($5 for TNAMFT members/ $10 for non-members).
MFT Day on the Hill 2024 is scheduled for Tuesday, March 5 from 9am-12pm. This is an important annual opportunity for MFTs to interact with our legislators. Please consider joining us. For updates, keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
“Fresh and Fun Family Assessments Employing the Therapeutic Powers of Play” (3 CEs) will be offered on Wednesday March 20th 9am-12:30pm at South Knoxville Church of Christ 4604 Chapman Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920. Speaker is Melody Cline MA, LMFT, RPTS™ We are again working to coordinate with TN Assoc. of Play Therapy on offering play CEs. Information will be updated as that is finalized on our website.
● Discover recent research regarding the importance of play in family therapy and the importance of engaging families to improve outcomes.
● Develop an understanding of how the therapeutic powers of play improve your ability to discover important information for effective case conceptualization.
● Experientially practice Family Play Therapy activities for assessing relationships, stressors, and strengths in children, teens, and families.
● Discover how to provide prompts, structure your session, and reflect and process each assessment activity in ways that fully and appropriately include all developmental levels present.
● Explore how to document the results of these play therapy assessments in your clinical notes and use the assessment to inform your case conceptualization and treatment planning.
Our monthly lunch and learn series continues 11:45 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. at Christian Psychological Center. You can earn 1 CE for attending ($5 for TNAMFT members/ $10 for non-members).
Our second annual Bridging the Gap full day conference will be held at Richmont University in Chattanooga, TN on Saturday, April 13 from 9AM-4PM.
Registration is open with early bird student discounts through March 15. This one-of-a-kind conference focuses on the needs of MFT Students and Pre-Licensed Professionals. We want to help you gather all you need to move from classroom to a successful career including what to expect that first year after grad school. But this event is not just for MFTs on the road towards licensure, if you are a Supervisor, Supervisor in Training or if you work with an agency or a private practice who hires interns or pre-licensed professionals, this event is for you too. Agencies and private practices can register as a vendor and engage with potential interns and employees including a special time to hold interviews onsite. Supervisors can meet MFTs seeking supervision and update themselves on current happenings with the Licensure Board Administration. Bring your burning questions and join us for an engaging day with coffee, lunch, and snack breaks included. Don't wait to register! Registration will close on April 1st.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
TNAMFT is a 501 (c) 6 non-profit organization and Independent Affiliate of AAMFT
Click here to join AAMFT & TNAMFT today
Click here to follow us on Facebook -