Soliant Health is now arranging interviews for a school psychologist position in the Manchester, Tennessee area. Director is looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
- Full Time (about 37 hours a week)
- Normal School Hours
- Start: As Soon As Possible
- End: End of School Year
- Listening to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Helping students process their problems and planning goals
- Meeting with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Researching and implementing learning programs
- Current Tennessee State license
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
If you are out of state applicant, Soliant may be able to assist you in getting your Tennessee license.
Think this could be a good fit for you? Please send a current resume to Elizabeth.Sligh@Soliant.com and give me a call at (770) 776 – 2120. Looking forward to talking with you about this school psychologist position!
See Glass Door