"Protecting Your Profession as an MFT in Tennessee: Current Topics of Legislation, Regulation, and the Effects on MFT's in TN."
Participants will be able to earn 3 CEU's for ethics for attending the webinar. We plan to have two components to our webinar. The first 1 1/2 hours will be a panel discussion addressing the status of MFT's in our legislative and regulatory efforts. The second component of our webinar will be an 1 1/2 hour Town Hall meeting with reports and updates on how the state association is working for the MFT's in TN.
- Early registration for TNAMFT members - $25 from June 26 - July 20
- Early registration for Guests (non-TNAMFT members) - $40 from June 26 - July 20
- Regular registration for TNAMFT members - $35 from July 21 - 31
- Regular registration for Guests (non-TNAMFT members) - $50 from July 21-31
PLEASE NOTE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS HAS CHANGED
Instructions for registration and payment:
1) To register and pay for the event, follow these instructions:
a) Go to: https://tnmarriage.corecommerce.com/pay
b) Select "Donate to PAC" from the "Location" pulldown menu.
c) IMPORTANT: Enter "CEJuly31,2020" in the "Invoice Number" field to apply your payment to the July 31, 2020 Online Workshop. This code will allow us to direct the funds to the CE account so they will go to the workshop.
d) You will receive an emailed receipt for your registration transaction.
Submit your questions for panelists and the TNAMFT board here. These questions will be compiled and passed along to presenters at a later date.
Questions can be submitted through this Google Form link: https://forms.gle/iUwAHtxwQeVcF1Zh6